Win a bespoke suit and shirt from Eveleigh & Read
Throughout June 2017 we are running a competition in London to find the City's best dressed man.
Eveleigh & Read are searching for London’s best dressed man in the city. Who is it that you know that turns heads when they walk into the office each morning? Who do you think is the best-dressed man about town?
How to enter
Anyone can enter by submitting a named photo of the person they would like to nominate (and yes you can nominate yourself) to Eveleigh & Read via our Twitter, or Facebook using the hashtag #londonsbestdressed. The photo should be full length of the nominee in their most impressive attire (smouldering model poses are allowed but remember that these pictures will be in the public domain).
A shortlist will be created by the Head Tailor, Paul Read, of all entries received from 1st June until the closing date of 30th June 2017. The final winner and runners up will be decided by an industry panel of experts, and the winner announced and notified by 31st July 2017.
There is no limit to the number of nominations that can be made by an individual, but in the instance of multiple nominations of the same individual only the first one will be counted.
The winning nominator and nominee will both receive an Eveleigh & Read bepoke three-piece-suit and 2 shirts up to the value of £2,000 each. Two runners up and their nominators will receive a bespoke shirt each.
So what are you waiting for? Start submitting your nominations now.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: E&R Tailoring Ltd (company no. 9892295) trading as Eveleigh & Read, whose registered office is at 6th Floor, Amp House, Dingwall Road, Croydon, Surrey, United Kingdom, CR0 2LX].
2. The competition is open to male residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of E&R Tailoring and their close relatives, suppliers, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. Entrants must live and/or work within one of the Greater London Authority Boroughs. (We're a specialist mens tailor and women's tailoring is a very different discipline. We're open to partnering with a specialist women's tailor on another occasion to make this more inclusive.)
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Twitter (@eveleighandread) or Facebook (www.facebook.com/eveleighandread).
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. In the instance of multiple entries only the first entry will be counted.
7. By entering the competition you confirm that you have the permission of the nominee to submit their picture.
8. Closing date for entry will be Friday 30th June 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Submit a photo via social media (Twitter or Facebook) of the gentleman that you believe is #londonsbestdressed man. You must use the hashtag #londonsbestdressed when submitting your entry.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: The winning nominator and nominee will both receive an Eveleigh & Read Entry package, consisting of a three piece suit and 2 shirts up to the value of £2,000. Two runners up and their nominators will receive bespoke shirts each.
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen by a panel of three judges appointed by the Promoter.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winners by requesting to schedule an appointment for their first fitting.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement, together with the nominee, to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.